Friday, September 4, 2009

Halloweenie

We all know how much I love summer.
The sun, the warmth, a tan, extra light highlights, flip flops, and iced tea.
But my favorite decorating season is fall. And Halloween for sure!
I have many orange Rubbermaid tubs of assorted decorations in my basement and every year I add to it and take out and get rid of some of the older stuff.

This job takes me days!
I unpack everything, lay it on the sofas and then painstakingly decide where everything is going to go.
And then when it is perfect, it is Christmas decorating time.
No really, I always mean to start in September but it hard to look at pumpkins while it is warm enough to have the air on.

So, has begun the procrastination.
That and I am too lazy to carry it all up.

Today it is cool and rainy and I feel the sudden urge to decorate.
It shall pass for now.
Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I adore fall decorating! Too fun! Email me your mailing address- I want to send you something fall like from Charleston! You deserve a treat after all you have been dealing with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already did some of my decorating. Thats my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I want those silver pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are cute pumpkins! happy decorating when you get to it :)

    we don't have fall here in So. Calif. Two leaves change and then they just stay on the tree until January. Envy you guys who get a "real" fall

    have a great weekend

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love decorating for fall too. Something about the changing of the seasons makes me long for change.
    Unfortunately, fall is when I often get regrettable haircuts. Not EVERYTHING needs to change!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!