Friday, December 11, 2009

I had such high hopes of getting things accomplished today but alas, I am afraid I will have to make a list so I can get it all finished.
I was reading my new Good Housekeeping in front of the fire and fell asleep!
Shocking considering my love of the nap.

So now I have to go out in the cold to get groceries.

Also, I forgot to tell you that my sister in law school scored us tickets to The People's Court taping in NY but we would have to be there at the same time we have to be at LaGuardia desperately looking for our travel bags.

And I was so excited thinking I could have my birthday photo with Judge Judy til I realized she isn't the People's Court judge.

Phooey.

I took a photo of my boots for whoever asked for it.
They are Altay style from Nine West dot com and they are still on sale.
I do love them.



Now I am gonna walk these boots to the store (no, I will drive) and brave some Walmart during Christmas season and also payday hell.

2 comments:

  1. I had some boots just like that about 16 years ago. I should of just kept them! I should of just kept all my clothes and shoes since everything is coming back in style!
    You are a brave girl to take on Walmart tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those boots! a nap is what you probably needed!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!