Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ugh, this means I have to fly.....

My sister and I spent hours on the phone and internet last night working out the details and I am excited to tell you that we booked our trip to New York City for my 40th birthday/sisters weekend!

All 4 of us girls are going and we are going to have the best time.
I found a great hotel near the financial district so we will be able to see the Ground Zero site, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Chinatown the first day and then Times Square and all of the other fun places the next day.

We would like to possibly see a show and have dinner at a great restaurant (any suggestions?) and Mr. Funny applied for tickets to Letterman but I won't be disappointed if they don't call- just a fun thing to do. I will let you know if we are going and we can wave from the audience like fools.
Also, any suggestions for good pizza, bagels etc....
Goodnight!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying is fun! I've only been to NY once and in the city only for an afternoon.... so no suggestions from this little lady.

    Ugh on Letterman - he grosses me out. It sounds like a VERY fun trip! 40, huh? You don't look 40!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate flying! You girls are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun!!! I hope you get to see the Letterman show; I'm not a fan but it would be fun to do and be able to say you were in the audience when so and so was on the show

    never been to New York so clueless on suggesting restaurants etc. But it does sound like you guys will have a blast :)

    (slip a few vodka tonics in your carry on bag, you'll do fine on the flight :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! happy birthday baby! That is awesome. I live across from Ground Zero! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you from June's blog. Ruby Foo's is delicious. It's Chinese/Japanese/Thai delicious. I think there are several, but I know that there is one in Times Square. Cafe Veselka is a Polish Diner that serves the best buckwheat pancakes and cheese blintzes. Carmines for Italian. There are two locations in the city that I know of. New York is one of my favorite places ever... have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!