Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Warm Feet- Warm Heart

I wore my dressy black Gap cords and a sweater and nice black flats to work today.

I usually wear jeans and flats and a shirt that is clean because by the time the day is done, I have bussed tables and cleaned up gross messes and have weird food particles in my hair.
My goal was to be warm.
I was told 3 times that I looked nice and one lady asked asked if I had lost weight, bless her heart- she must be almost blind.
I came home and threw on my huge black Uggs and am on my way out to girls night M&M (mexican and margs- we missed 2 months)
I look silly but my feet are warm and it is 4 degrees outside.
Think I'll get any compliments now?
ha ha

9 comments:

  1. 4 degrees? Holy crap, you'd better have more than one margarita. Alcohol can be used as antifreeze in a pinch, can't it? Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so got to start a M&M night with my girlfriends! Have fun tonight! Take some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...I love that M & M night. Never heard of that. I'll have to bring that one up with my clan. ha. Have a good rest of the week. Weekend will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, and I thought our 12 degrees was cold. Yikes

    That is a good color on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Red tops always look great on blondes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sweater! looks great on you! hope you had a great M&M! I wouldn't worry if you looked silly; comfort in that 4 degree weather is essential! brrrr!!! reminds me of Montana

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warm.....is the name of the game!!
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look nice...have you lost weight??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, I think your face looks very thin in this pic. For realz.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!