Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bachelor- my take

I am on episode 2 of The Bachelor.
Seriously, I expected gorgeous girls with perfect bodies but the extent of the cattiness and boobs and all-out sleaze makes me burp bile.

He is looking for a life partner, not a blow-up doll.

Let me be honest here:
Michelle- you act desperate and a lot looney. I am flummoxed that you got a rose, go home.
Rozlyn- all I see is makeup and boob, I cannot even drum up anything nice to say except that when you press your chest all over a guy and kiss him when you are wearing a bikini, their brain freezes up- that is why I think you got the date rose.
Gia- lingerie/swimsuit model, you are cute, I haven't decided about you yet
Ashleigh-
Christina- I liked you, then you acted stupid and I decided I didn't as much, you get another chance
Ali- super cute, seemingly sincere, my fave so far
Vienna- don't like you or your little dog that you dress in matching clothes with you
Ashley- your mom sends you clothes every day (weird) and I see no chemistry with Jake
Elizabeth- telling him not to kiss you was "intriguing" to Jake, I thought it was your way of trying to make him want you more, you are very pretty but again, no sparks that I saw and you sounded dumb when you said he "could make out with your forehead all night"

More later.

3 comments:

  1. Life partner??? None of them stay together, so why would they put any intelligent women on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali is my favorite too. And I felt like the no kissing girl was totally being a tease and playing a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree totally! Although it's mindless it's fun to trash them, isn't it?! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!