Friday, January 15, 2010

I need to go to bed (the early-to-bed thing isn't working out so well) but I am waiting for the dryer to finish.
My chairs were delivered this morning.
Mr. Funny saw them all (they are lined up in the foyer and his office until I can get the toile ones down to the basement storage and shampoo the dining room) and said "wow, did we really need 8 more chairs?"
Kind of late for comments now, sir.

So we can seat 10 comfortably and possibly even more.

I had the funniest conversation with my sister tonight.
Her kids go to pre-school with some kids with famous daddies and the way the teachers suck up to the mommies is nauseating.
The way she tells the story to me is hilarious and I just miss hanging out, I guess I envisioned us all growing old and raising our kids together and being hours away puts a damper on that.
We have had such great times these last few trips and visits and I cannot wait for them to visit next weekend.
I think a sushi dinner is in the works.

Dryer just beeped, gotta go!

3 comments:

  1. Check my blog for the whole story at noon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens for the internet and the ability to stay connected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get in bed before 11 pm. It's not possible. And then it's up again at 5 am.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!