Saturday, January 9, 2010

It seems like everyone has received some form of this cold weather.
I have gone back and forth between sitting in front of the fire with my computer and a cup of coffee and running from room to room trying to pick things up, throwing in laundry (I blame the older one- he breeds it!) letting the dogs in and out (they adore this bitter cold weather- really) and making lists of things so I can stay on top of everything.

Last night I took the Christmas stuff down at work.
Procrastination.

Today I am going to see It's Complicated with some girls I know.

I think we are also taking the boys to dinner since the Big One has to be back at school tomorrow.

And I have some laundry to finish so the Big One can pack.

Stay warm and safe and enjoy the remainder of the weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I want to go see It's Complicated. It looks like it would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw It's Complicated, and it was quite funny. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like It's Complicated. It was the funniest movie I've seen in ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What! You wrote on your last post that the temperature was 12! That's virtually tropical compared to here! Try -16! It is so cold here just now, the schools haven't yet gone back from the Christmas Break yet!

    I know what you mean about sitting in front of the fire, tapping away on my computer, while chaos reigns supreme! Laundry is piling up and is starting to over-flow, but it's far too cold to leave my comfort zone! But, the Laundry-Fairy is'nt going to call, so I had better get my ass into gear and get some jobs done!
    I'll just read a couple more blogs first! Then I have a couple of mails to answer...I WILL get moving, eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you enjoyed the movie; I heard good things about it

    LOL about the laundry; some kids have a knack about that don't they??

    I'm really ashamed to say, but it was 77 degrees here today :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us know how the movie was. It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed so hard at It's Complicated that I about wet myself. Be glad he is breeding laundry and not something else :)

    Warmer temperatures are on their way... or at least that is what the doofus weather people say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were about 20 minutes from my place. That is one of our favorite areas of the trail because it parallels the Missouri River for quite a ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay warm! A girls' night out sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!