Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The love has been felt and I thank you

Thanks for all of the sweet comments!
Let me answer them in the order they arrived:

-Baby Mama- LA sounds nice, my husband is from CA and I have never been there so the plan is to go sometime soon. And thank you, I like to make people laugh.

-Stacey- I have never seen Bonnie Hunt's show but I love the term rat bastard and Spencer is IT! Did the warmish weather miss you?

-Katie- welcome back, not a fan of the Icy Hot (too much Icy and no hot)

-Janet- never heard of Bio Freeze, it sounds illegal (ha) and we are getting the clouds and rain now

-Betty- I am always tweaking my blog too but I am still following YOU! Hope you are back to the warmer temps soon!

-Carrie- I am going to try Bengay next, Monday is the only day we are all off together. Our anniversary is Valentine's Day and my birthday is 2 days before Christmas and I always get gifts for both. One year he got me an "anniversary on Valentine's Day card", that is what it read but I let him live anyway.

-Deanna- I had a site meter but I deleted it, we were considering Houston but a cruise sounds good!

-Baby Mama and Regina- feeling the love♥♥♥♥

-Belle- never been to SC, sounds welcoming and lovely so I will add it to my list

-Blase- gonna keep on going til I (again) am the only one left- you do the same!

Now, I am off to watch The Bachelor!
Stay tuned for my ridiculousness.....

2 comments:

  1. It sure the heck didn't get 60 degrees here! It is 38 now, and we have a 90% chance of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make sure if you ever come to California, southern, you let me know :) I think we would have fun together

    thanks for still following me :)

    hoping the Bachelor was a good one tonight :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!