Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am going to title this post MMMMMMMMMMM

I made some cupcakes for our employees tonight.
I also decided to try a cake recipe I had seen.

The batter was super thick- the pudding, chocolate chips and sour cream were to blame.


You use a boxed mix and add good/evil things.
Your butt will be mad at you, your husband will thank you for being soft and cuddly while giving him something to slap and/or pinch.


Made from scratch butter cream icing.
Shhhh- don't tell anyone I can make it.
People will expect too much from me.


While the cakes cool, you can clean your cooktop.
Obviously, I didn't.


If you have a German Shepherd puppy, they are great helpers.
Finn never took his eyes off of me. Or the cake.


Do you see the cupcake pan on top of the fridge?
Sometimes bad puppies jump up on counters.
Not mine of course.
The glowing demon eyes do give him away though.


I am a messy cake-icer but I mean well.


Seriously.
Say a prayer when you eat this cake because it is straight from Heaven.


I'd like to introduce you to the dark circles and bags under my eyes.
I have been taking daily naps to ward off the depression and cold days will never end winter blues.

9 comments:

  1. yum on the cake! thankfully no calories if you just look at it

    you still look smashing, no matter what. sorry about the depression and winter blues, but do take heart, spring is soooooooooo close!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! That cake looks divine! I am dying for a piece...haha!

    Spring is almost here my friend!

    xo
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. That cake looks delicious! Finn is such a good assistant, waiting patiently to clean up anything that you drop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! I'm trying so hard to stay away from things that cause something to slap or pinch.
    Too bad for me.
    You still look great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that looks incredible! I made a dessert called "Dirt" for a potluck today, which looks a lot like that, only in reverse. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would title it- MMMMMM MMM GOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute entry!!! And that cake looks soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake looks to die for.

    I have dark circles too. Is it contageous?

    Hope this sunshine is helping drive the depression away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would slap my grandmama for a piece of that cake right now. The winter blues is starting to get to me too. I'm so busy I hardly have time to think, which is good because it's making the time go by fast BUT I also am hardly having time to read blogs until the weekend. I had over 500 posts I wanted to read and after two hours am only down to 385. Good news is that no little Jehovah's Witness boys have rung the doorbell. I'd have done exactly what you did...smile and nod, smile and nod...

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!