Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I really should be more observant

My car was filthy after a weekend of mud, snow and dirt roads.
I drove it to work yesterday and decided I would wash it today.
Mr. Funny drove it to take his mom to a doctors appt. today.
I drove his Jeep to work.
He got to work about 4:00 with the Little One in tow.
We got in the car and started for home but I decided to stop at the car wash (along with the rest of the town) and at this time I noticed that the gas tank was full.
I got in line at the car wash (I am cheap and like to wash it myself) and after a 20 min. wait, I was next in line with 3 cars behind me.
I jumped out to get some quarters at the change machine and while walking up to my car, I realized that my car was spotless.
Shiny, black (it had been grayish) and gleaming in the sunlight.
I was briefly confused. Was it clean when I got in it?
Then a light came on. He washed my car and filled the tank. How sweet. I love him!
Then embarrassment. Look at the moron taking up space at the car wash with her clean car- is she a princess?

So I did what any dork would do.
I rewashed it.
Stupid princess.

My husband is so gonna laugh at me.

4 comments:

  1. LOL; what a sweetie hubby you have though :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I would totally do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would of done the same thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so funny and so like something that would happen to me....and often does. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!