Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ABC's

A. AREA CODE : yes, I have one
B. BED SIZE:  king
C. CHORE YOU HATE: cleaning the shower
D. DOG'S NAME: Molly, Kona, Finneus (Finn), Skip
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: coffee, then a shower
F. FAVORITE COLOR: green
G. GOLD OR SILVER: silver
H. HEIGHT: 5’8
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: used to play clarinet 
J. JOB: restaurant owner/babysitter
K. KIDS: 2
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: trophy wife for a business mogul (HA)
M. MOM'S NAME: Diane
N. NICKNAME: several
O.OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: both times I gave birth
P. PET PEEVE: just one??! cruelty to animals
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: When Harry Met Sally-
Harry: Ooo, Ingrid Bergman, now she's low maintenance.
Sally: Low maintenance?
Harry: There are two kinds of women.  High maintenance and low maintenance.
Sally: And Ingrid Bergman is low maintenance?
Harry: Low maintenance, definitely.
Sally: Which one am I?
Harry: You're the worst kind.  You're high maintenance but you think you're
low maintenance.
Sally: I don't see that.
Harry: You don't see that?  Waiter, I'll begin with a house salad, but I don't
want the regular dressing.  I'll have the Balsamic vinegar and oil, but on
the side.  And then the Salmon with the mustard sauce, but I want the mustard
sauce, on the side.  On the side is a very big thing for you.
Sally: Well I just want it the way I want it.
Harry: I know.  High maintenance.




R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS: 3 sisters, 1 brother, all younger
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: wake up or get up? between 6 & 6:50
U. UNDERWEAR: Victoria's Secret
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: peas
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: cannot find anything I want to wear
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: chicken piccata, chicken enchiladas, mashed potatoes, chocolate cake
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I hate zoos but I do like giraffes and hippos

6 comments:

  1. OOh, I hate cleaning the tub/shower too. My excuse is that when I'm IN there, I don't have my glasses on so I can't SEE that it's dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i WISH i was 5'8"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE me some Harry met Sally as I am just like her when ordering & even had a waitress point that out to me... of course I took it as a compliment since i like Meg Ryan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming to your house for dinner one time, I like all your favorite foods you make :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote!

    I think I might be the worst kind too. Hmmm

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I love things like this because you learn all sorts of neat, little facts about people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tubs/showers have to be cleaned? Oh crap.

    When Harry Met Sally is an all time favorite. My faovrite is Pretty Woman though. There are a million quotes read to go from that one!

    Oh, and I hate peas too, but I hate saurkraut even more

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!