The Little One is making me take him and his best friend to a burger joint 30 minutes away for dinner.
Supposebly (yes, I spelled it wrong but that is how the girl at work says it and it cracks me up) they have the best burgers.
Our business has increased quite a bit the last few weeks and I am not sure if the economy is improving or our Best Restaurant/Best Breakfast titles are bringing them in but I won't complain.
The weather has been so gorgeous and warm the last 2 days and they are calling for 4-6 inches of snow this weekend.
I had all these plans for spring break and I have accomplished very little of what I wanted to get done.
This is what I have done:
- shampooed liquified dog feces out of the office and hall
- used my new Dyson to collect dog hair by the truckload
- ran the dishwasher 3 times
- force fed my child his antibiotic twice a day for a week
- washed 9 loads of laundry
- grocery shopped
- cleaned out the fridge in the garage
- took out the trash 5 times
- changed the tp roll in 3 separate bathrooms (I need to give a class)
- took 2 German Shepherds to the groomer to be brushed and have their nails cut (you would not believe how much hair she got out with the dog rake brush she uses)
- filled my gas tank
- read my Real Simple
- renewed my magazine subscriptions for the year (I get 10)
- filled out my Census papers
- picked up Molly's beaver, Kona's squirrel, and Finn's raccoon plus 235 tennis balls all day every day
- shopped out of town for makeup and stuff
- wiped the kitchen counters twice a day all week
- cooked a huge midnight dinner
- thrown tennis balls for the dogs in the yard for hours
- cleaned 2 of the bathrooms
- put away laundry
- chased the dog around the hood when he dug out, 4 times
- watched Have You Heard About the Morgans and The Time Traveler's Wife
- broke the zipper in my favorite jeans
- cut open my knuckle twice with scissors while trying to put the "Princess" tag and rabies tag on Molly's new pink "Princess" collar
- slept til 9am every day
- spent quality time with my son every day
- took my son for a haircut
- took my son for our first Sonic slush of the year (it has to be at least 60 degrees out)
I do not miss Facebook.
It is a terrible time waster and I manage to get more done away from it.
I have a big to do list for tonight and tomorrow and then I hope to relax a little.
Now I am off to eat the best burger ever with the cutest kid ever and his sweet friend.
Have a great weekend!!!!