Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday and the Living is Easy (ha)

It is Friday.
The Little One is making me take him and his best friend to a burger joint 30 minutes away for dinner.
Supposebly (yes, I spelled it wrong but that is how the girl at work says it and it cracks me up) they have the best burgers.

Our business has increased quite a bit the last few weeks and I am not sure if the economy is improving or our Best Restaurant/Best Breakfast titles are bringing them in but I won't complain.

The weather has been so gorgeous and warm the last 2 days and they are calling for 4-6 inches of snow this weekend.
Great.

I had all these plans for spring break and I have accomplished very little of what I wanted to get done.

This is what I have done:
  • shampooed liquified dog feces out of the office and hall
  • used my new Dyson to collect dog hair by the truckload
  • ran the dishwasher 3 times
  • force fed my child his antibiotic twice a day for a week
  • washed 9 loads of laundry
  • grocery shopped
  • cleaned out the fridge in the garage
  • took out the trash 5 times
  • changed the tp roll in 3 separate bathrooms (I need to give a class)
  • took 2 German Shepherds to the groomer to be brushed and have their nails cut (you would not believe how much hair she got out with the dog rake brush she uses)
  • filled my gas tank
  • read my Real Simple
  • renewed my magazine subscriptions for the year (I get 10)
  • filled out my Census papers
  • picked up Molly's beaver, Kona's squirrel, and Finn's raccoon plus 235 tennis balls all day every day
  • shopped out of town for makeup and stuff
  • wiped the kitchen counters twice a day all week
  • cooked a huge midnight dinner
  • thrown tennis balls for the dogs in the yard for hours
  • cleaned 2 of the bathrooms
  • put away laundry
  • chased the dog around the hood when he dug out, 4 times
  • watched Have You Heard About the Morgans and The Time Traveler's Wife
  • broke the zipper in my favorite jeans
  • cut open my knuckle twice with scissors while trying to put the "Princess" tag and rabies tag on Molly's new pink "Princess" collar
  • slept til 9am every day
  • spent quality time with my son every day
  • took my son for a haircut
  • took my son for our first Sonic slush of the year (it has to be at least 60 degrees out)
Sounds like a lot but really it is just a normal week.

I do not miss Facebook.
It is a terrible time waster and I manage to get more done away from it.

I have a big to do list for tonight and tomorrow and then I hope to relax a little.

Now I am off to eat the best burger ever with the cutest kid ever and his sweet friend.
Have a great weekend!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you need to relax! I can't believe we have snow coming! I think we have had enough. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a list. You need some down town. I'm the official toilet paper roll changer in my house too... nobody else will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeze. You wear me out.

    The burgers sounds good. We ate Lenten Fish Fry from church tonight. Yum!

    With the weather forecast what it is, I wish I was back in Arizona...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl!! I'm so happy you are off that (evil) Facebook! Look at all that free time you have!! those burgers with your son and friend sound sooooo delicious!!!

    sit down some time, okay??

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!