Friday, March 19, 2010

I just don't understand men.
Why would you cheat on your wife with such a creature?
Is that attractive?
All that ink and boob?

And why are they calling it the Oscar curse? She hadn't even been nominated when he was allegedly cheating during the filming of her movie.
I was hoping it was all a load of crap but apparently he has apologized and she has moved out.
His loss, I say.
I really shouldn't care so much about people I don't know but after watching and loving most of her movies (All About Steve did suck) I feel like I want her to be happy and she deserves to enjoy her awards and not have to go through all of this.

It is just sad, is all.

6 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. It is just sooo so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand them either. but then you have to wonder, because wasn't he married before? She's gorgeous, she's talented, she will do just fine (without him)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woman is disgusting! It sucks that she waited so long to get married, and this is what she gets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is very sad. I think she's great, and he must be crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name "Jesse James" should have been Sandra's first clue. Some men are SO stupid. I hate the situation for her but am glad that she walked away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wondered why the heck she hooked up with that man in the first place. But as the years went by, I thought maybe he was really a nice man behind the tough-guy facade and history of bad choices. I guess with this guy, "What you see is what you get." Very sad!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!