Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Marriage Ref

If you haven't watched "The Marriage Ref" yet, go to NBC.com right this very minute and watch it.

It is the funniest show!

I am watching the one where the wife (Mimi) wants to move to LA and the husband wants to move to Howe, Indiana because that is Amish country (to retire)
He wants a black buggy, she wants a sports car.
One of my favorite lines from the wife, "let's really think about it, and then do it my way" and he says, "can't you see how peaceful and calm the Amish people are?" "and boring"- she says
She tells him she has no winter clothes and he says, "you go to that Shipshewana flea market"
and she says "you think just because I would be in Indiana I wouldn't worry about being stylish"
He says, "get over the weather thing" and she says, "I can't, I'd be sick- you know I'm delicate"

I totally want the rooster lamp behind them. I have the rooster plate. (It isn't Amish decor, it is French Country)

Seriously, if you want to laugh....the one with the dead stuffed dog is the funniest too!

7 comments:

  1. I watched it last weekend, and it was hilarious! I forgot about it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this show, but it does sound like a kick! Definitely going to check it out

    (seriously,LA or Iowa, I think I would take Iowa)

    (even though it snows in Iowa and wasn't probably 80 degrees today there, but I think a simple lifestyle like that would be indeed ideal :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missed this! can i watch it online???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can. I put the link on the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never watched, but my parents live in shipshewanna & i'd nibble on the end of a shot gun if i thought i had to live there.... i HATE going there! i don't know what's worse the horse $**T spraying the underside of your car or flying up on a buggy that's going 1MPH when you're going 60!?
    i think there is some other show on at that time i like.. i might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i added your blog to my sidebar FYI... get ready for an onslaught of paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this show! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!