Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not too much going on here.

I feel crappy (sore throat, cough and body aches)

The Big One is home this week. He stays up all night, sleeps all day, leaves messes everywhere, uses too many towels daily, has a mountain of dirty laundry already, has messed up his bedroom, lost his wallet and dropped his iPhone in a glass of soda so it barely works.

Finn ate a loaf of bread and a bag of bagels this morning. That I just bought yesterday.

Skip peed on my chair.

We started a new menu at work and and the employees are driving me nuts.

The Little One has been cranky with his itchy, burning eyes (allergies), chores he doesn't want to do, classes he is sick of, and the fact that he didn't get his braces off last week like they told him he would.

Mr. Funny has to work on our days off together because our other manager is also sick. (I have managed to make it to work though)

But.
The weather is warm, the sun has been shining, the birds are singing, the grass and flowers are growing and the snow is gone, gone, gone.
Spring is finally here.

Life is good.

5 comments:

  1. sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon

    I bet you like Big One's messes although (we) never admit it but we do like them home

    the employees will get the new menu down (eventually). got anything low carb on it?

    so glad spring is just around the corner and you can see signs of it :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better!!! I am a little sicky too.

    xo
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  3. That isn't fair. The weather finally gets nice and you get sick.

    Hang in there because, as you say, life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to look on the bright side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean...Yesterday found me headed to the doc in a box with an earache (what am I...three years old???). BUT...Lorelai is home for spring break and the weather has been beautiful. I'm thankful for the sunshine and warm days. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!