Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yep, still me

Did you just feel like you clicked on the wrong blog?

Big changes around here.
Same me.
Now with more llamas.
And paisley.

Because what goes together better than llamas and paisley?

I took this picture last winter. We drove by the llama farm and they were all eating and doing llama things way up by the barn and I made Mr. Funny stop so I could roll down the window and holler for them. They all came running and I snapped up this dandy photo. "You know they spit pretty far, don't you?" he said.
"Nah, they love me because I talk to them and tell them they are cute" "Who's a cute llama? You? Is it you?"
"Whatever, I was just letting you know" he said.

I wonder if I am the only one who pulls over and chats with farm animals?
Remember the goats? Oh, how they loved me.

I noticed I lost a follower. Not a fan of the new design- too bad.
Gives me plenty of room for new followers.
If you don't like me, don't read me.
Simple.

Like llamas.

10 comments:

  1. I feel like I fell into a time machine and landed back in the 70's.
    Nice though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the Llama's have anything to do with Tina from Napoleon Dynamite? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right, Paisley makes it all good.
    Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like it! And I literally laughed out loud at, "Same me. Now with more llamas." My boyfriend thought I was nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. llamas and paisley; I believe that is a designer's dream combination to work with, LOL. Cute new look!!! I love it. It is you! That must have been fun to talk with the llamas that day :)

    don't worry about losing a follower; we still love you :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone would seriously stop following a blog because they don't like the design??? That blows me away. Personally, I'd rather base my opinion on content. Aside from that, I like paisley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just letting you know that I don't even know how to register as a follower but I am a reader--every day. Love your blog and the llamas too. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hated paisley when it was popular in the 70's. Love, love, love it now!

    It will come as no surprise that I talk to animals too... right?

    I like your new decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the looks of things! Groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love the new look! And you know I adore the animal photos! :) If it were up to me, I'd have some llamas and goats here at the little farm. Thank God, my husband has some sanity to keep me from it.

    I thought I'd let you know that I had a BLT for lunch on Saturday. It was delicious. BACON ... :)

    Have a great week, sista!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!