Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fashion with Funny


It's Friday and since I woke up with a crushing headache and little motivation, I am going to look at pretty things that I want (not need) and make you want them too.
These are from Charlotte Russe. I have been meaning to order from this website for awhile now because they have cute and reasonably priced items. And I love to shop online. And offline. And inline. My husband would say I am out of line.I bought a shirt similar to this style last year. It covers many sins including flabby upper arms and tummy. Not that I have any of those things but if I did........

I firmly believe that all this detail brings the eyes up, away from the hips and thighs.

This is a two-fer. A shirt and a necklace in one. Saves time which comes in handy for those of us (you know who you are) that change clothes 9 ti mes before leaving the house.
Or is it just me? Slub Knit Tank With Chiffon Necklace
$14.00


This is a Slub Scoop Neck with Detailed Back from Maurices. The top photo is the front, this is the back.
Love it.



These 2 tops were purchases I made when we were out of town Monday. (it was raining and cold and I was sick of sitting in the hotel watching deadly fish on Discovery.
Note to Deanna- they were diving in the Lake of the Ozarks and trying to see if piranha live there. I guess they do so be careful when you go to the lake.

They are from JC Penney.The first one is made of the softest fabric ever.
The tunic is very flattering as well.


a.n.a® Boyfriend Zip Top-print





St. John's Bay® Embroidered Side Tie Tunic

I also stopped at a Gap outlet and found 2 tops for $6 apiece on clearance.
I am too lazy to take photos of them.
Have a great day and a relaxing weekend.
K and her assistant got most of the mulch put down last night and I am heading outside to pull weeds and clear the rest of the gardens for the remaining mulch before the rains come in today.
I plan to check some things off of my to-do list that I have been putting off for some time.

What are your weekend plans?
Make me jealous with all the fun you are going to have!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! I love Charlotte Russe. The is a mall close buy that has a lot of store like it, and I hit.it.up. all the time because nothing is more thatn about $35.00. That's my kind of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charlotte Russe! I know where I am shopping at today!

    Now there is another reason why I am not swimming in the Lake of the Ozarks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do spend some time at the lake but avoid dipping into the filthy water at all costs (my hubby and friends don't have such an aversion. Yuck). Thanks for the warning. Now the dilemma is, do I mention it to them or not...

    Daughter just called to say the weather is heading in and they are calling for hail. I have no need of a weather forecaster, I have her.

    Cute tops. I especially like the JC Penney embroidered one. Might have to check it out.

    No plans for this weekend. Just grandkids - and that is fine with me!

    Hope your headache is better.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot picks! I like them. Your new red/white tunic is fabulous. Working in the garden and drinking mint juleps at some point are the weekend plans! Tonight we are hosting a taco party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fashion sense; if you ever came to visit or I came to visit you, you could take me shopping and "dress" me because I have absolutely no fashion sense. all of those tops were so very nice! I personally think all would look great in your closet!

    try to do something fun this weekend and just not spend it outside pulling weeds :)

    I'm working tomorrow morning and then we'll be doing things to get ready for our upcoming trip :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte Russe always has free shipping so hold out till that is one of the offers! I love that store and I am getting a black dress from there soon!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!