Saturday, April 3, 2010

I know it is mean to take pictures of people at Walmart or anywhere else and poke fun at them.
I know there is a website that indeed does just that.
That being said, I have had to force myself not to risk my life (they don't let you take photos at WM and will tell you so- they did to my son) and photograph some people lately.

Item 1- A very large woman, St. Patty's Day, at Walmart. She was wearing bright green sweat pants (the elastic ankle kind), a different shade of bright green sweater, green Crocs, green socks and a huge Leprechaun hat. I ran-ran-ran up to Mr. Funny and told him he would not believe what I had seen. Then she walked right past us.
I think she was hoping to get her photo taken for the website.

Item 2- An entire family of rat tails. 3 little boys, the gramps and daddy, all with normal hair in the front and a long rat tail in the back. All wearing racing shirts. The mom was normal. Well maybe not but she looked normal.

Item 3- Yesterday at the mall. 2 ladies with bunny ears. Huge ones. And the one was wearing a dress like Laura Ingalls on Little House and Ugg type boots. And one was in a wheelchair and looked like she might be mentally handicapped but she was wearing those bunny ears and smiling so big. It was precious and disturbing. Mostly precious.

Item 4- Me. I am wearing snowman pj bottoms, pink fake Crocs from Avon (they have rhinestones too and I got them to wear in the yard and they were 5 bucks), hair sticking up and tucked behind my ears so it looks like I have a mullet, mascara smeared because I didn't wash it all off, and a t shirt from the haunted hotel we went to for our anniversary.
Seriously people.
Grab your cameras because I am too vain to post a webcam photo and too lazy to fix myself up in case the UPS man drops a package.

Anyway, I was cleaning and the Crocs are non slip when I mop the kitchen tile, the bottoms I wore to bed and the matching top was too hot to clean in so I grabbed the t shirt. Everything else was God given and bless my heart I am homely.

If I had a set of bunny ears, I would wear them proudly to cover up this crazy hair. (I just got it cut and she got the bangs a little short and I have a cowlick so they stick up when I first get up)

Happy Easter!
Hope you are filled with the love of Jesus and how he died for us.

Hope you don't eat too much candy.
And I really hope you don't show up at my house with a camera.

7 comments:

  1. I won't photograph you if you promise not to photograph me. I'm wearing a 13 year old Garth Brooks t-shirt with several holes, and pink flowered pj pants. My hair isn't sticking up at least, because it's pulled back in a scrunchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I wore my jammies all day around here. Didn't wear them shopping yet, but I do wear them in the yard and the neighbors can see. And I'm talking pj's with monkies on them and coffee cups and stuff like that - no normal pj's here to strut around in.

    Hope all going well.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL with the people watching you did at Wal-Mart. As we say "a dinner and a show".

    Happy Easter to you and your family!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok if you wear it at home, You just can't wear it to walmart!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walmart! Watcha gonna do?
    Happy Easter, my dear. No, I haven't eaten too much candy...YET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if only i knew where your house was... i would totally take a picture for MY blog! :) but remember: i'd take one of myself too- i have very little pride! ha!!
    ~cm

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're safe from me. I'm too busy making sure nobody is taking snaps of me!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!