Thursday, April 15, 2010

I was going to write about how I want Mike Rowe to show up at my house with a Ford (dear Lord let it be a decent sized car) and Swap My Ride (which is a joke because I adore my Yukon despite the fact that it is green with pollen this week)

In reality, I just think Mike is way hot.
In an innocent "tell me again about working that chicken
I mentioned that it would be fun to have him show up because he is cute and he is the announcer on Ghost Hunters and has a sexy voice and he loves to do dirty jobs that normal people would never do.
Like remodel our dish room at work. Or clean the coffin shower in the master bath.

Mr. Funny did not find that funny at all and now he is in the kitchen eating a corn dog and muttering about how Mike would have a small Ford and how I already have a big Yukon.

Word play?
Maybe.
Did I mention I love my big Yukon?

6 comments:

  1. I made my mr. mad last night because I called him Tina Turner and then asked if he'd want to kiss a man with facial hair? Why is he so sensitive? duh! :) we have a BIG truck at our house....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Usually I recognize his voice, but I didn't realize he was the announcer for Ghost Hunters.

    I was wondering what that green/yellow stuff was all over the cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drive a little VW, but enjoy it a lot :0

    Vroooooooom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You are on a roll this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to find out who this Mike Rowe is. Too funny! you know that Mr. Funny has nothing to worry about, that you love him dearly and he is your one and only :)

    my husband knows the same about me, however, if Johnny Depp ever knocks on my door..............

    (thanks for your kind words and advice; might take you up on it sometime to email you :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!