Monday, April 5, 2010

This is going to be brief because the Big One is home today and I let the Little One ditch school today so we can something as a family and the truant officer is gonna knock on the door any minute to get him and haul him away to school.
Wow. Use punctuation much?
Do they even still have truant officers?
I know you don't want to mess with the attendance officer at our school.

We had a great dinner last night even though we ate at 9 pm because on the way home from college he (Big One) had to stop and see some friends.
Mr. Funny was making 2 different sauces and 2 separate pastas (for me) and the house still smells like garlic but oh, we were all together.

I am mad, mad, mad at JCrew (dot com) and as far as I am concerned, they can bite me because I am only shopping at their outlet store from now on.
Their website and customer service need work.
I informed them of this also.

I leave you with this.
If you say you only want chocolate, that is what you get.

2 pounds will last him awhile.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. yummy on the chocolate!! Two pound would be gone in a day here if I was eating it, LOL

    enjoy the day together!!

    yep, I still think they do have truant officers....... but hey.....its okay. I know you probably called in his absence :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have your whole family home under your roof. I hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there are truant officers, but in this economy they can't do much.

    What is up with the Big One? He posts the most dramatic FB posts. Be glad you're not on there anymore.

    Dinner sounds yum. Did you save me some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a truant officer, do you think staying home with 4 year olds and molding them in to humans pays anything these days? So you are caught. Be scared.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!