Monday, April 12, 2010

We just finished watching The Blind Side.
It was just a great movie, I highly recommend it!
Beautiful weather and a day off tomorrow.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and a big welcome to my new follower!

I am getting acclimated to my iPad, my husband got one also and we are sitting in bed playing away (on the iPads)
There are a few issues like I cannot read all the blogs on my list unless I view the on Google reader but I still have my notebook when I get annoyed.
Also, it kicked me off DSL a few times when I was watching Dancing With The Stars the other night.
I read in USA Today that it was an issue. I am sure there are others but for now, I am having fun.

5 comments:

  1. I really liked the Blind Side. Enjoy your day off tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Blind Side, Sandra Bullock was so great in that. Damn that husband of hers, cheating on an Oscar winner.

    As much as I want the IPad I just can't do it, not until it's on the third generation and they lower the price. But I still covet it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a gadget girl really, so I'm not sure what that ipad does... is it like a small laptop or a big iphone? i saw a girl at bob evans with it, it seemed a little big to hold, is it hard to type on? i'm sure i'll want one just because others have one, that's how i am! ha! LOVE all the new clothes and shoes!! might have to try that zappo's!
    ~cm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did hear the Blind Side was a good movie, I'll have to catch it sometime. Too cute with you and hubby and your iPADS. They do sound like they could be lots of fun to have :)

    hope you have a great week ahead too

    (we always have to pay for taxes too, that's why we wait until the very last minute, LOL, but I think maybe this year we can deduct son since he had no income last year and we supported him so we might get a break........; if not, no biggie...... :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you convinced me. I am gonna watch that movie!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!