Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Homecoming









As I was drove through our subdivision today, on my way home from work, the bright green of the grass and trees from all of the rain against the gorgeous blue sky compelled me to grab my phone and snap a photo. (or 9)



Hello Molly!



It is forecasted to rain the next 3 days and then a beautiful weekend in the high 80's.
My laundry is done, house is clean, yard is mowed, school is out Friday, no known plans.
I plan on relaxing and enjoying it.

Next week: back to THE LIST

3 comments:

  1. looks like such a pretty area where you live; definitely very green and more spacious between houses and yards then here (we are packed in like sardines, LOL)

    how exciting with the end of the school year coming up! long lazy days ahead!!! (now if only that included you too :)

    enjoy your lazy days as you can!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was beautiful! I'm glad you got some time to enjoy it. Like you, we're getting rain today and tomorrow. At least the weekend looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!