Saturday, May 8, 2010

I didn't post yesterday let alone do a Fashion Fashion post but here is what I am loving right this minute.

  • white watches- either plastic or ceramic (not rubber because I fear those would get dirty) and preferably oversized
Here are a few I like.

  • embellished tops- beads or stones, ruffles or rosettes, tanks or dressy t's, I really like the simple tanks with the beading.
I found all of these (every top at Anthropologie and J Crew is fabulous) and more here, and here, and here

I really love tunics- they hide a fat roll (I hear) and can cover your hips as well. Everybody has them. They are all fab.

I also like the wedges that are back (did they ever really leave?) Oh Coach, how I adore thee. Why must you be so pricey?

I have a house to clean and much work in the yard so I must go.
Mr. Funny is picking up the Big One's stuff today after commencement (he plays in the orchestra) instead of tomorrow so we are going to our favorite Japanese steakhouse tomorrow with his mom to pig out.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms.
If you can be with your mom, please enjoy her.
If you cannot, please call her and tell her you love her.
If she is gone, please remember her. I will be doing just that.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I didn't think you were calling me a tub of lard, but that truly is the sort of thing my step-mother would do, so it totally would have been a perfect card for her.

    And I've never had anything BAD at Chipotle, so whatever you get will be good. I usually do a vegetarian burrito.

    And sorry this comment makes no sense with this post. But you know what I'm talking about. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you and Mel a lot today. I am more conscious of being grateful for my mom because of you two. I hope that tomorrow you remember sweet times with her.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!