Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Week and Other Thrills


I am sad that I have had zero time to read blogs or post.
I have been washing clothes, unpacking boxes and then re-packing some things for fall semester for the Big One like sweaters and notebooks and pens and towels.
Every time I think I am almost finished, the Big One unpacks a box with more clothes in it.
He has a problem with clothing and I don't know where he gets it.

In other news. I went shopping Monday.
I bought my white watch, some sandals and a new lipgloss.

The watch is Fossil and I got plastic. The ceramic ones were heavy.
They had all these bright jelly watches- oh it was a hard decision.
The sandals are Fossil and they are a pewter color. It is a different style than I usually wear and they were on sale so I went for it.
The lipgloss color is Sangria and has a bit of sparkle to it.
I'm gonna wear it to see Edward in Eclipse next month so I can sparkle with him.

Then I went to Pier 1 to get my place settings.
I will give you a hint. Photos later.















I also got the necklace I am wearing in the top pic.
I found some great necklaces at Forever 21 too and bought some of this:
Love the fresh summer smell!

Tuesday I had a fund raising meeting which lasted 3 hours so I missed Glee (and set the DVR wrong) and had to watch it yesterday.
It isn't finalized but I think I am going to be vice president of the Band Boosters for next year; thankfully, there will be 3 of us working as a team and we work great together plus our kids all hang out.

Today I stocked up on groceries and there is going to be a throw down when the people that I live with discover all the healthy food I bought.
They might die from the vitamins they ingest.
We are going to karaoke tonight, I am hoping the Big One will sing some Michael Buble' to block out the bad singers who insist on droning on to "Don't Rock the Jukebox".

I plan to finish cleaning house tomorrow.
There is always hope......

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing luandry today because the sun is "supposed" to shine. It had better because I already have two loads hanging outside!

    I haven't watched Glee yet, but will.

    Where does that child get his clothes fettish??? Just where?

    Like your new buys. You going to have a sale soon? I want to buy what you get rid of ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey your new purchases! The necklace looks summer-sweet on you. The Big One posted on FB that they were getting some Buble just for him and I asked him to post a video of it. You know I love me some Buble. I think you might be stepping out of your social comfort zone by being the VP of anything. Don't be getting all social on me or I won't know you when I finally see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure there is a clothing gene that you must have passed on to the Big One :)

    love your purchases; that watch is so very nice looking

    I think I would enjoy the time with the family and Big One home and not worry too much about blogs, they always manage to be here, don't they?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited they were doing "Jessie's Girl" on Glee, and then it kind of was just bleah. Oh well.

    I love the new necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun stuff! I LOVE the watch. And you look so good in this post picture!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!