- The repairman came to fix the burned-out bulb in our microwave (at home), he took the door off and the entire thing apart, changed the bulb, put it back together...and left. Now the door doesn't shut all the way and the trim around it is gone. He will be back Mon. to fix his mess.
- Walk-in and freezer, cold table, phone lines, a.c. and servers' cooler are working again. They are clean, organized and easier to manage. We are out many thousands but the storm caused the damage with the power surges so we only have to pay the $5000 deductible; insurance is covering the rest.
- The Big One is coming home on Sunday for the summer. Mr. Funny is helping him bring his stuff home. On Mother's Day. Guess it will be just Little One and myself.
- Mr. Funny saw a Tag Heuer watch in a magazine ad (he has one and he loves it) and said, "that would be a good Mother's Day gift for you........oh wait.....just saw the MSRP in the fine print....nevermind" Guess I am not worth $3,600. Ha!
- Finn is back to swimming in the fish pond again. I am gonna have to kill him.
- Mr. Funny's iPhone is terminal. He's dropped it a few times. He finally ordered a new one. RIP
- Sex and the City 2 is coming out this month.
- I am going to start buy books on my iPad and reading again. My brain craves it.
- The weather has been spectacular this week. I saw it from the windows at work. I worked late every day this week so far because Mr. Funny had a million things to do.
- If it wasn't for my husband, all my flowers and plants would be dead- he is a fish feeding, plant watering, pond cleaning maniac. Thanks honey!
- I think I want a white watch. I found one from Fossil and Swatch. Thoughts? Opinions?
- The Little One wants me to teach him how to drive.
- Washed my car today. By tomorrow, it will be yellow from the dusty pollen again but oh man, it looked shiny and black glimmering in the sun today.
- The laundry has decided not to wash itself. Again. Rats.
- I am gonna lose the extra closet when my son comes home. And have more groceries to buy and laundry to wash and messes to clean. Pray for what little sanity I have left.
Here is a silly about me meme I found.
1. Men's chests..hairy or hairless? hairless
2. How often do you run red lights? never intentionally, usually they are yellowish
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..who's would you raid? Jennifer Aniston (do I get the bod too so the clothes fit?)
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? blog, I don't do the other stuff anymore
5. What makes you feel sexy? I never feel sexy
6. I get excited when...........? I get to go far away from the every day crap
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? I love to be outside in the sun but I hate camping and hiking. So both.
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? I have my dream home, I would take the money to remodel.