Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun with the Funny's and the Funny's Fun Family




My sister Mel is here on an impromptu visit.I have to work extra days this week but we are going to have as much fun as we can.
Right now as I type, my Big One is babysitting her kids. (they are cute but crazy and loud)
She offered to pay him.
He is chasing them around the back yard with a cup of water telling them it is acid and teaching them Harry Potter spells.
By the time it is said and done, he is going to owe her money.


Making potions (they are not using root stimulator, it happens to be on the table where I was planting and it has a childproof cap)



They made an invisibility potion so we cannot see them (although we kinda wish we couldn't hear them instead)
It was made from a combination of orange juice and grass from the yard.
Next, after bath time, they are going to make a potion that makes them bigger than us.

Soon it will be time for martinis at Applebees.

I am counting the minutes.

4 comments:

  1. That made me laugh and I'm glad the big one is getting a kick out of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you might be at Applebee's as I type this comment; Hope you enjoy your visit with your sister! how cute Big One is really involved with them as he is watching them! can he make me a potion to perhaps take 40 pounds off?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! That stimulator stuff is going to come in handy on the Growthus potion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he comes up with a potion to keep the kids quiet, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!