Sunday, June 13, 2010

One of my employees/friend is downsizing to a smaller home at the end of July.
Since I am her boss/friend, she gave me a preview of some items she had.
I got all 3 of these for $10.
I am going to primer and paint the mirrors or at least add them to the stuff in the garage that is waiting to be refinished.
She has many more items, tons of quality furniture and accent pieces.
I also laid dibs on some huge iron candle stacks, a console table, wing back chair and dresser.


Don't worry, this will not turn into a decorating blog, I am not that cool.

Doesn't my plant look great?!

4 comments:

  1. It's alway exciting to discover great finds like these. Good job! you'll have to post how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!! great to have friends like that indeed!!! I'm sure the finished project will look awesome!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do with them. And, yes, your plant looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mirror and have just the spot for it! Ha

    Love the jeep too. Doesn't it make you feel young when you ride around with the top down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!