Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love is in the air

My husband came home from work the other night and this was the conversation we had:

H- I found the car I want and I think I am going to trade your car, the big ones' car and mine in for it"
Me- so then, I just won't have a car so you can be selfish and have the car of your dreams?
H- it is a really cool Mustang
Me- oh well then, that makes it ok

The next day we drove through the car lot so he could show it to me.

H- Look at that! 2011, black Mustang GT, look at the front of it, the headlights, the.....
Me- I don't care, I don't like Mustangs. You HAD a new red Mustang GT, remember? You sold it.
H- Yes, I sold it to buy the big one his car.
Me- You should have kept it, you always wanted a Mustang and then you had one and then you sold it and wanted a new Jeep and now you have a Jeep and want another Mustang.
H- I want both.
Me- I do not like Mustangs. Not old, not new, not red, not blue.
H- I would trade YOU for that Mustang.
Me- Wha...? WOW.

8 comments:

  1. That is so wrong!

    Boys and their toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Men and their toys! I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Him and his cars! Maybe you need to make an offer like I worked out with Brett. Then you can apparently have whatever car you want and all he gets is "love".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that's kind of funny, but I think he owes you a new purse or something just for saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what are you going to trade him for?

    I actually like Mustangs, but that is beside the point....

    Hope you are staying cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did NOT just say that! my hunny would have to eat his words....literally....one by one! surely he didn't mean it, maybe one of the kids, he could trade one of them in, cuz they really just sit around, eat, sleep, use up electricity, make messes, at least you clean and cook and do special things for him....ROFL!!!! thats gotta count for something, right? he would be so paying for that comment.....go buy yourself something BIG!!! on him, go ahead, you earned it! lol loved all pics of your vacation, i will get mine posted up here of the renovations if i can get my camera to cooperate....something funky this way comes....maybe its haunted? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trade him for an endless supply of shoes and no bitching when you buy them. I do not understand men's passion for everything motorized. It doesn't appeal to me one iota.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am NO fan of Mustangs, but I would trade your husband for a Range Rover. I know your friend has one, do you think she'll give it to me when she's done with it?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!