Monday, July 26, 2010

Work is stressful- everyone has gone nuts.

Home isn't any better (although it is very clean after my Saturday take no prisoners cleaning day)
The little one has been gone (he flies back in tomorrow with my sister-in-law and her 3 kids) and the big one has been more trouble than a toddler.
I still won't elaborate (someday....) but since school got out, he has been nothing short of a nightmare.
Every day brings a new headache.

I did make a trip to Pier 1 today to see if the tree canvas was marked down yet...it wasn't.
I found a few things though as I always do.

This is a huge wooden picture of the Flat Iron Building in NYC.
Love it! Mr. Funny picked it out.


Salt and pepper shakers.
Match my bird plates and they were 75% off.

Tree platter.
It looks great on the table until I find a sideboard I like.



I also picked up something for Mel- nothing big but she will like it.

Busy week.
Got to get some sleep!

9 comments:

  1. We must work at the same place in an alternate universe. I feel like I'm losing my mind lately! Love that tree platter, I feel a trip to Pier 1 in my immediate future:) Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whadja get me? Whadja get me? Will you come to town today to give it to me? I will be so alone this week and I need help and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Pier One finds. Aren't bargains great!
    Hope big one shapes up and work shapes up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those salt/pepper shakers are adorable! all great finds on your recent shopping excursion! Don't you love "adult" kids living back at home? always an adventure indeed!! sorry work has been stressful, I think it is the summer heat that brings out the crazies (literally)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. That platter is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a thing for trees. I went nuts when I saw your photo. Absolutely LOVE that tree platter. The salt and pepper birds are kinda cute too. Summer makes all kids stir crazy. Maybe he'll settle down, when the temps drop in the fall. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the prettiest things! You need to come to my house and decorate for me. I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the new finds....and great prices too? that makes it even better looking doesn't it? lol i'm sorry your having trouble at work and with your oldest....maybe the heat is getting to them? maybe they have itchy underwear....or heat rash in unmentionable places....it will get better, and you will have your sister there soon for reinforcements soon, and then you can just leave! ha ha i hope it gets better soon, till then, take care and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been so long since I have been on blogger that it took me a while to catch up, you have been busy! I love the new purchases and the pics of your vacation. Great shots. Thanks for letting me catch up on your life. Have a great weekend and don't work too hard.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!