Friday, August 6, 2010

Got this from Joanne- had a bit of time to kill while enchiladas are in the oven.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 76 or 77, we have a very large house, a high utility bill and it works for us. I do turn it down when I am cleaning or when company comes that require cooler rooms.
B- My BEDROOM theme is: black and cream toile drapes, cream walls, aqua accents, dark furniture, Pier 1 accessories, 4 dog beds and some dog toys and dog hair for good measure
C- The CAR in the driveway is: there are 2- my black GMC Yukon, big ones grey Jeep Compass
D- My DESK looks: I need my own desk but the kitchen desk is neat and clutter free, I insist on it
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: ha! I hit snooze a lot but if I can sleep in, I wake up at 8am
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair
G- My GARAGE is filled with: cases of water, tea, and juice, all of the big ones college crap, furniture that I need to get rid of, sports equipment like basketballs and baseballs and mitts, lots of paper towels and cleaning supplies and tp that I buy at Sam's and only make it as far as the garage before I drop it, shoes for yard work, huge bags of dog food, furniture that I need to refinish, and God knows what else......I have one side. on the other side is my husbands Jeep and the middle (3rd car area) is where he stores the hard top to the Jeep in the summer and the extra set of tires he kept when he bought the fancy ones.
H- My HOUSE is: a work in progress but it is roomy, clean and comfortable
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: didn't we have this talk already? I have laundry that needs to be put away that is folded in baskets and tennis balls everywhere- Finn
J- My favorite JUICE is: I don't drink juice unless it is orange and mixed with champagne or vodka
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my newish stainless appliances, my kitchen is dated and they make it look more modern, I love my french door fridge especially
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my sister in law last night when she came to use the computer
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a Marie Claire magazine
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: loud? always yelling at dogs
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: milk, oj, lemonade, grapes, cherries, romaine lettuce, condiments, yogurt, olives, pickles, pickled okra, v8, a strawberry cake, baby carrots, chicken, flour tortillas, cookie dough, tonic water, Life Water, Gatorade, juice boxes, Sprite, Jello and pudding cups, applesauce cups, lots of assorted cheeses and deli meat, hot dogs, and fruit in a jar. I just went to the store.

P- My last house PARTY was: a long time ago- we don't have parties although we should and we have the perfect party house
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: tacos
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: dining room- it is just right
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Aveda- Blue Malva and Smooth Infusion
T- My largest TELEVISION is: hanging up over the fireplace, I think it is 50 inches, too big if you want my opinion
U- UNDER my bed you will find: a Maglight and some dust
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: almost every day normally but I have been busy so it was last Saturday *gasp*
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: backyard
X- I wish I had X-TRA: vacation time
Y- My YARD is: a lot of hard work but despite the dry grass, it is great. Lots of plants and trees and grass, rose bushes, a fish pond, some dog poo.....
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is:earlier than it used to be but I get more done at night

3 comments:

  1. WOW- you're good, i would have quit at E.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You vacuum every day?!? You're crazy! Interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, i was laughing that you listed all that good yummy stuff in the fridge, and yah? you vacuum every day? well finn probably holds a gun to your head, huh? dropping fur balls all over plus all the other zoo animals....lol! you have such an exciting life, i will live my life vicariously through your blog....{{sigh}}

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!