Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I have lots to say but I am at work, on my iPhone and these teeny tiny letters boggle my mind.
My notebook computer is in rehab, or in hospice care- who can really know.
It runs slowly, freezes up and irks me daily so my husband is doing things to it. I am sure whatever is wrong is my fault.

This is what I need to say.
Reality Steve: you were wrong and I was right.
I KNEW Ali would pick Roberto. Knew it on day one.
(You said you knew she picked nobody.)
Hopefully they will be very happy together.
Either way, I was still right.

Maybe I will just bury my notebook in the backyard and use my iPad from now on.

I shall return.

6 comments:

  1. lol...you make me smile...have a good day...sorry about the note book...I know what you mean about using your phone...my nails interfere with my typing abilities all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what my laptop was doing. Got it fixed, and now it's doing again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my lil notebook! she is my bestie! of course i love my phone too, i use it all the time, all day long to text my kids, sisters, brother and even the nieces and nephews! so i get lots of use from both. i hope yours gets fixed, blogging can be cumbersome on a phone...especially if you get in a mood to talk! lol but your hubby sounds like he might be able to fix yours, mine is pretty good at electronics too, but i dont think i would let him open up my baby. she is special. (and still under warranty!) hope all is well, did you have a good visit with your family? are they all gone now or they still hanging out with you? have a great week! and hope you have some funnies to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your notebook isn't terminal. I can't imagine blogging from my i-phone. Won't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I can't figure out how to post from my Ipad!

    And I was totally right too about Roberto! Even though I was secretly hoping it would be Chris. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i waited till the end to check reality steve cause i didn't want him to ruin it for me... he didn't after all! Roberto=yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!