Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ok, first of all, thanks for the migraine tips Jo. I do love me some Mountain Dew so now I will have to put some in the fridge for next time.
Lord have mercy, I hope there isn't a next time and I am sad that you have those crappy headaches so often.

Janet- I am still laughing at your dream (read the comments if you are lost people) but honestly, I have a ton of good stuff in my garage that needs to come in my house and I may just get fed up and sell it. Maybe you read my ABC thing the other day when I was talking about my garage.

My husband is watching a clip from Smokey and the Bandit because he found a 79 Trans Am on the side of the road so he inquired about it and it is $35,000. He made some comment about the seller being Barrett Jackson or Bartles and James or some crap like that and why, oh why, must he love old dumb muscle cars.
Anyway, he was excited because it was similar to the Smokey and the Bandit car and did I ever see that movie?
I asked him if it was the one with the monkey and the trucker and he sighed and said that was BJ and the Bear.

Ok, in the 70's and 80's, I was watching Little House and Brady Bunch and The Electric Company and Mr. Belvedere and The Cosby Show and anyway, Burt Reynolds is a tool and besides that, HE (husband) has never seen The Sound of Music or The Wizard of Oz so who is the weird one now?
Who writes run-on sentences?

On another note, I finished another USA Today crossword which makes me happy because it keeps my brain going and I am losing brain function everyday.
Then I attempted the Sudoku/Soduko whichever and I CANNOT WRAP MY STUPID HEAD AROUND IT!!!!!!!!!
He (husband) slithered on over to my couch and tried to save the day which irked me and I still don't get it.
I get it, I just don't get it very easily.
Does anyone else have issues with this? This number puzzle from hell?


My head still hurt today a little and I popped a couple Advil Migraines again and I refuse to allow these headaches to keep coming to see me.
I create enough stress worrying about nothing all the time, thankyou.

We went over to see my MIL and SIL and her kids and this year the 3 year old wants to watch How to Eat Fried Worms all day every day so we watched it and it was gross.
Last year, it Home Alone- seriously, he would watch it and then start it all over again as soon as it was over and I could recite it word for word by the time they left.

When we got home, there was a mess in the office (more than the usual mess) and the trash can was on it's side and trash everywhere and teeth marks on the leather trash can which could very well be Finn's.
I told Mr. that Finn was just trying to take out the trash and thought, "oh, I see a Carmello wrapper, it is so shiny and is that a Fed Ex bag and a clementine rind? jackpot!" and that is where the mess came from.
So, Finn is in trouble again.
We haven't been home much and it is too hot for black dogs to be outside much so he is testing the waters.
He is so cute though that I cannot be mad for long.

I hope you all had a great weekend, we worked too much and I have a ton of laundry (part for the broken dryer will be in Tuesday) and I did nothing yesterday but sleep and then take a nap and then sleep and then eat dinner and then go home to bed so you can imagine what 8 days of dog hair will do to a house.
It's like tumbleweeds.

There is this fun game we play on our iPads in bed and I cannot stop- it is like crack.
It is called BubbleXplode.

I have to shop for blue shirts for family pictures on Sat.

I am insanely rambling so I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I would think the headache would come back when the caffeine wore off?? I have had headaches all my life, too, so I have the heavy duty meds for them.

    Now someone else is having a dream about you. lol

    He is the weird one if he hasn't seen the Wizard Of Oz! I can understand if he hasn't seen the Sound Of Music.

    I can't figure out that stupid puzzle either.

    Can't wait to see the family pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, he's totally the wierd one. Those movies are classics everyone has seen! His, notsomuch. Just sayin'

    My kids do the number game too. Ugh. I. can. not.

    I do love the words with friends on my Ipad. Is the bubblexplode the same one on FB? I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!