Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prayers Needed

I took my husband to the doctor at 9am. (his headache was unbearable and he had a very high fever still)
She sent him for blood work, a CAT scan and then to the ER for IV fluids.
To make a long story short, we are still here.
Waiting for the meningitis results to come back (I have so many stories to tell, beginning with how many times it took the doctor to stick a needle in my husbands spine (too many) and how much pain he was in. The precious anesthesiologist did it in one stick an hour later- no pain)and then they are moving him to a regular room.
I have been sitting in this awful chair, crippled up, freezing to death for too many hours.
He has had the most wonderful nurses! Not impressed with any of the doctors yet.
Still no answers.
Will you pray for my husband? (do your magic Betty!)
I don't know what else to do.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely! Praying for negative results, and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs to you all))what a nightmare! I will definitely pray for your husband, but its not magic, it is God :)

    (I'll leave a prayer here too.

    Lord, I lift up this precious man and his family to you. You know exactly what is wrong with him. I ask that you guide the doctors to find the cause for his headache and fever and that you give them the wisdom on how to treat him. I pray for his complete healing and for peace that transcends understanding for his precious wife who is sooooo concerned about him. I pray that you will put people in their life that will love on them, that will be there to help with things that need to get done. I pray that every single person that helps him, lab techs, nurses, aides, doctors will treat him with compassion and kindness. I pray your will be done for you to be glorified and we will praise your name and give you the glory for his complete healing. in Jesus' precious name I pray. amen)

    ((((hugs))))

    you take care of yourself too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. He (and you) will be in my prayers tonight.

    Hugs,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is sick right now too. I will keep you both in my prayers. Here's hoping the doctors figure out what's wrong and soon. Hang in there. You'll be in my thoughts tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh....absolutely. BOTH of you will be right there up front and center in my prayers.

    BIG HUGS to you.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done!! Keep us posted friend!! I'll get Darling on it, she's a real prayer warrior!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my prayers are with you all at this time. i know headaches are awful, and when you don't feel good, to have them not know what they are doing can be frustrating so much. God bless you. He is with you, all you need do is ask. He will guide the doctors. Please let us know yours husbands progress. we are concerned. we will continue to pray and lift you all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!