Friday, October 15, 2010

  I did a little shopping today and ended up with some great new fall pretties.

I found lots of sleeveless, lacy and ruffled summer tops to layer under cardis and sweaters at Ann Taylor Loft (I got 6 tops for under $25 total!), some long cowl neck and belted sweaters to wear with leggings and skinny jeans at Macy's (50% off ) and a military inspired bomber jacket at Charlotte Russe (for $10!!!!!!).

I have been wanting to buy a pair of Tom's for a while so today I did.
Get this: they are made of burlap. Perfect color for fall and so comfy.

I got this sculpture of a dog playing the baritone for the little one who loves dogs and plays the baritone.


I found this frame for our bedroom.







Those of you who guess Air Supply were right!






5 comments:

  1. love those shoes, they look comfortable!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that saying for your room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tom's are so cute! I have been stalking them recently. I saw some gold glitter ones that I want but am not cool enough to wear!

    Cute finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you hit the jack pot! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment about my martini glasses! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you will come back again, and maybe stay! Hope you have a great weekend! Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!