Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday

  • The little one went to his cousins for the night. I planned to clean this dump but ended up napping for 2 hours. Crap
  • my husband's computer is dead, or almost dead
  • I think I am going to blow off the Thanksgiving decor and go right into Christmas. Either way, I get tired just thinking about it. I am trying to remember the early years when we only had a tree and a sad wreath on the door.
  • I spent all week getting caught up on my silly shows. Desperate Housewives, Dexter, Life Unexpected, Big C, Weeds, Modern Family and Grey's Anatomy. I was a lazy mommy and a worse housekeeper.
  • my Ugg sneakers came today (the one's I exchanged) and they are perfect and fit great

 
 
  •  ditto for my apron from Etsy which came yesterday
  • if my camera battery wasn't dead, I would take a photo of both of them
  • I went through all of my winter and fall shirts and sweaters and made a throw pile. My save pile was very small. Time to shop. Again. (ha, just kidding honey......)
  • It is supposed to get down in the 20's for the lows next week. This is very bad news
  • the leaves are taking over the yard, Sunday will be the day for some serious yard work
  • I am seriously considering the purple streaks in my hair. You double dog darers (Stacey, Deanna, Betty and Carrie) are puttin' the heat on me (ha) I will probably chicken out but I am thinking about it
  • I will end this post with some sneakers I love.
 
keen

converse



tretorns (reminds me of high school- I had every color)

toms

tretorn (love the purple)

toms

gola

gola (these look comfy and flirty)
love this new coach tote!!!
 Have a wonderful weekend!
I hope we all get a lot accomplished.

6 comments:

  1. You crack me up... and touch my heart.
    Thanks for the comment.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved all the shoes!! My advice, simplify the decorations. Put up what you want when you want it, no matter what anyone might "guilt" you about. Honestly, I wouldn't put up a tree (except I end up getting guilted about it, LOL).

    I think a day of non-productivity is a good day indeed! and catching up on favorite shoes is a good thing too!

    We had 100 degrees yesterday here and 90 today....go figure!!

    enjoy the weekend, raking leaves and all :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! I will send you my address for your throw pile! I could use some new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Coach Tote! Too cute for words! And I wish I could wear converse sneaks...but I'm too damn short. I look like a dwarf when I wear flats of any sort.

    Um, not that there's anything wrong with being a dwarf...if you ARE a dwarf. But since I'm not, I look dumb. Yeah. That's what I meant.

    xoxo

    CP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple tretorns and the green golas (or whatever they were called).

    I've learned to simplify my decorations. Anybody want to buy about 15 christmas village houses?

    I find that days of non productivity leads to days of productivity. So enjoy the down time. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know Uggs made sneakers! Those are so cute!

    I watched Grey's with my daughter and I haven't seen it since last year. I kept thinking when did McDreamy lose his dreamy?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!