- The little one went to his cousins for the night. I planned to clean this dump but ended up napping for 2 hours. Crap
- my husband's computer is dead, or almost dead
- I think I am going to blow off the Thanksgiving decor and go right into Christmas. Either way, I get tired just thinking about it. I am trying to remember the early years when we only had a tree and a sad wreath on the door.
- I spent all week getting caught up on my silly shows. Desperate Housewives, Dexter, Life Unexpected, Big C, Weeds, Modern Family and Grey's Anatomy. I was a lazy mommy and a worse housekeeper.
- my Ugg sneakers came today (the one's I exchanged) and they are perfect and fit great
- ditto for my apron from Etsy which came yesterday
- if my camera battery wasn't dead, I would take a photo of both of them
- I went through all of my winter and fall shirts and sweaters and made a throw pile. My save pile was very small. Time to shop. Again. (ha, just kidding honey......)
- It is supposed to get down in the 20's for the lows next week. This is very bad news
- the leaves are taking over the yard, Sunday will be the day for some serious yard work
- I am seriously considering the purple streaks in my hair. You double dog darers (Stacey, Deanna, Betty and Carrie) are puttin' the heat on me (ha) I will probably chicken out but I am thinking about it
- I will end this post with some sneakers I love.
|tretorns (reminds me of high school- I had every color)|
|tretorn (love the purple)|
|gola (these look comfy and flirty)|
|love this new coach tote!!!|
I hope we all get a lot accomplished.