Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKFUL

T is for the Tick that could have killed my husband but instead, it made me appreciate him more. I am so very Thankful that he is well and that he Tolerates me, adores me and Thinks I am cute even when I clearly am not. I appreciate all he does for his family, friends, employees and customers. He is greatly loved. I still hate that tick though. Stupid ass tick.
H is for the Happiness that I feel when my family is together, and for the Heartburn the grape fizz martinis are gonna give me.
A is the first letter of my oldest sons name. He made it home from college and is currently thankful for napping. Some things never change. He is brilliant and charismatic and cute. And he has amazing fashion sense. A is also for the Amount of doggage we are gonna have around here soon. My sisters are bringing 5 and I have 4. Woof.
N is the first letter of my younger sons name. He is a sweet soul. We stayed up till 1 am watching Mythbusters on Netflix last night. He helps me immensely, is way handsome and makes the best jokes. He is thankful for XBox 360 right now. N is also for the Neverending cleaning I had to do before everyone arrives, it will be a mess tomorrow but for now, it is perfect.
K is for the Kleenex I am going to need after we start talking about how we don't have my mom with us for the 4th year (she was sick in 2007 and died before Christmas)
F is for the Friends I have made this year on this silly blog. You make me laugh, raise my spirits, and give me confidence to talk to people in real life. Sort of.
U is for the Uggs that I am going to wear tomorrow. And the Underwear. And the Undertaking of all this work fun.
L is for the Love that is taking over my heart. And for Laughter. And Ladles. And Laundry. Without laundry, what would I do wear?

6 comments:

  1. G is for GREAT Post!!

    Happy Thanksgiving !

    ♥ Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so cute!! How very clever to write what you were thankful for like this!! I hope you share it with your family!! So many wonderful things to be thankful for and you truly are blessed.

    (it suchs not having moms around on holidays, doesn't it??)

    All in all, lots of thankfulness in your life indeed!

    enjoy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thise post was amazingly sweet. Happy Thanksgiving dear. Hope you survive the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!!!
    love this post- hope you had a fabulous day :) So sorry your mama isn't here...
    xoxo
    cm

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!