Saturday, December 25, 2010













Fun With Kinect from Funny in My Mind on Vimeo.





Had a great day.
Opened gifts, made a big breakfast/brunch, did some cleaning, laundry, made a nice dinner (ate both meals in the dining room!) played Scrabble.
Mr. put the basketball game and ping pong table together, and played games with the boys.
The little one has kept busy with his new games and toys, the big one has been a bit testy but attempted a dance routine on the Kinect.
I think he needs to loosen up.
After my horrible dancing in Eureka, I might try my hand at Kinect.

4 comments:

  1. I love Scrabble! looks like it was a nice day!! Ping pong is always fun too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! as i was "catching up" on blogs, i saw you had a birthday!! congrats my friend! hope it was enjoyable. i have a birthday too, on the 27th. mine is the BIG 5-0!! NOT looking forward to this milestone.

    i think after all these years of having a Christmas birthday, i just don't care for it. it gets all rolled into the holiday and something just "leftover" for me. i didn't even have a party until i was an adult. so glad yours was a good one. here's to having Christmas birthdays, CHEERS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time to visit your blog. Looks like a wonderful set of Christmas memories you captured. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. 18 will receive the Kinect thing for his birthday tomorrow. He doesn't know he wants it. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!