Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Did anyone else cry their eyes out during the Glee Christmas episode?
Lots of great Christmas music, a great storyline and a happy ending.
  

And also, it is my dog Kona's birthday.

I had an easy, relaxing and uneventful day at work.

And I got the restaurant decorated, finally.

We paid the hospital bill from Mr. Funny's illness today (before insurance it was almost $90,000!)

I got the fall stuff put away and the Christmas stuff dragged out. Progress.

Laundry is done, house is clean, fireplace is roaring and toasty.

So it was a good day.


Today is the 3 year mark since my mom died.
And since my mom is spending her day, and every day with Jesus, it's a good day for her too.

We sure wish she was here though.

Love you mom!
I think about you every day and miss you every minute!
Have a perfect day!!

3 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you today. I know how much you are missing her.

    I would love to be in front of a warm fireplace right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Kona! I hope you spoiled her?? totally rotten today!! Glad you got the restaurant decorated; I bet it looks nice!!

    Haven't watched Glee, need to do that some time.

    I am so sorry about your mom's third year since her passing; next week will be my mom's fourth year. It really is hard when it is so close to Christmas, don't you think? Hugs to you, I know you miss her.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the mention of Glee has me humming the Grinch song. It was a really good episode. For some reason, though, I didn't cry this time.

    Your mom is definitely smiling down on you. I know what you mean about missing her.

    $90,000! Wow. Thank goodness for insurance. But still... that is insane.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!