Friday, December 31, 2010

I am taking a break from all of the festivities to wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

I am home eating poppy seed chicken and drinking champagne.
I am also making a huge pot of french onion soup for next week.
My hubby is at work, the big one is with friends and the little one is in the basement with his friend shooting aliens or something.
We got invited to a party but Mr. F had to work tonight till close and then open in the morning so I am home, as usual.
I miss the days of waitressing on New Years, at least then I could kind of have fun.


Have fun, be safe, and don't do anything stupid!

3 comments:

  1. I just woke up from a nap, so you are having more fun than I am! lol

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I wish you could have been with us. I tried to call you yesterday to convince you to come up for a day, but you didn't answer. Maybe next year. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you celebrated when Mr. F got home? Our New Year's Eve was pretty quiet with only 2 of the grandkids helping us celebrate.

    Here's to a wonderful new year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!