Friday, December 24, 2010

Today. In Pictures.

Here I am. Yoga shirt and pants, hair up, no jewelry and ready to bake-bake-bake!



The little one watching The Office (as he did so yesterday and the day before- I don't get the draw)

The big one also watching Netflix and texting. They are both exhausted from carrying wood to the deck. ha
I hate The Office
Pretty tin plate I picked up in Eureka for half price

Teensy (3 inches tall) martini glass I got for my birthday yesterday (it says: Pink is not just a color, it's an attitude)

Teensy espresso cup also from Eureka and half off

Baking gear.

Pine smell  mmmmmmmmm

Venti Peppermint Mocha (1st of the season for me)

Cookies I picked up at Starbucks- how adorable are they?

Cup I picked up for tomorrow's coffee
We made a quick trip to Walmart (yikes!) for scotch tape and coffee beans.
Then we dropped off paychecks, wished everyone a Merry Christmas (we closed at 2 today so our employees could have the night off) had Mexican food for lunch (yum!) picked up a gift for the boys that we had ordered from Sears, picked up some jeans for me (Maurices had a sale and I had a coupon that was expiring) and stopped on the way home at Starbucks for coffee (and cookies and a cup)
Got home, put on comfy clothes and got out baking supplies.
Still have to wrap everything.
It is just the 4 of us (9 if you count dogs) and I am making chicken piccata tomorrow for dinner, just a quiet day at home.
Mr. Funny just went back "into town" as he calls it for batteries (and hopefully vodka and limes)


Merry Christmas from our home to yours!!!!

8 comments:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. I don't get The Office either...love me a Peppermint Mocha (have probably had at least seven in the past month). My husband "ran into town" three times today. Just getting ready to sit down to a nice quiet family dinner. The craziness with extended family begins at lunchtime tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah, that's a lot of chocolate! I want whatever it is you're baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the Graham Cracker Cookies from the Pioneer Woman.....to die for..!!

    Merry Christmas.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't bake one thing until the pan of brownies tonight. It was from a box, Santa doesn't care. I feel so sad you are missing out on The Office, which I love deeply. I have never missed an episode...
    Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry CHRISTmas! I don't like the office either. My booty stayed home all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures. I hope Santa was very good to you and that Mrfunny didn't forget the Vodka and limes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking you baked some great things with those bags of chocolate chips! Chicken picatta sounds like a nice meal for Christmas day! I hope you and yours had a very nice one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like the office either!! Just don't get it.

    Sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!