Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tag, I'm It

Stacey tagged me.
Here I go.......

Makeup
1. Blush or bronzer- A little of both
2. Lip gloss or lipstick- I have both but prefer gloss
3. Eyeliner or mascara- mascara for sure, I have white eyelashes
4. Foundation or concealer- both, always
5. Neutral or color eye shadow- I like taupe and silvery gray shadows, sometimes gold
6. Pressed or loose eye shadow- pressed
7. Brushes or sponges- sponge for foundation, brushes for blush and bronzer, both for eyeshadow

Nail
 8. OPI or China Glaze- Never heard of China Glaze. I like OPI, Sally Hansen and Essie 9. Long or short- Short. I used to bite my nails years ago and just stopped one day. Now I have to clip them all the time to keep them short. 
10. Acrylic or natural- natural, do not do fake nails
11. Brights or darks- pale pink on fingernails when I paint them, bright and dark on toes
12. Flower or no flower- um, people put flowers on their nails?

Body13. Perfume or body splash- perfume, lotion and body spray- love them all
14. Lotion or body butter- I have and use both- depends on the day
15. Body wash or soap- Lever 2000 on certain parts, the others I use body wash
16. Lush or other bath company- Never heard of Lush. I like Fresh, Philosophy, Aveda, The Body Shop and Bath & Body Works
Fashion17. Jeans or sweat pants- Jeans to go out and to work, yoga pants around the house18. Long sleeve or short sleeve- depends on the temperature, duh19. Dresses or skirts- neither but skirts if I must
20. Stripes or plaid- stripes
21. Flip flops or sandals- both22. Scarves or hats- I have hats but hardly ever wear them, I love scarves
23. Studs or dangly earrings- neither, don't wear them
24. Necklaces or bracelets- sometimes bracelets but always necklaces25. Heels or flats- flats26. Cowboy boots or riding boots- riding27. Jacket or hoodie- both28. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Charlotte Russe.  29. Abercrombie or Hollister- neither, I am 4130. Saks or Nordstrom- Nordies

Hair31. Curly or straight- Straight but I love mine curly- too time consuming though
32. Bun or ponytail- pony
33. Bobby pins or butterfly clips- headbands
34. Hair spray or gel- hairspray
35. Long or short- shorter but it is growing
36. Light or dark- light but I have some tiny pieces of dark mixed in (I know, I am wild)
37. Side swept bangs or full bangs- either way38. Up or down- either
Random39. Rain or shine- always shine
40. Summer or winter- always summer41. Fall or spring- spring42. Chocolate or vanilla-depends43. East coast or West coast- love the East Coast, never been to the West




I am tagging anyone with time to kill.
Go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along. Look up lush. I think you will like them.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!