Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am a pain in my own neck

I get stressed out easily and tend to carry my stress in my neck and shoulders so last week, I had a major pain in my neck.
Then I fell asleep on the sofa watching the Stupid Bowl and woke up with my head at an odd angle. I can just barely turn my head now so yesterday I called my massage therapist and asked if she could help a sista out.
I do not want to sit on a plane for 8 hours already in pain so I am headed over to see if she can make me all better.
She has this way of relieving my pain while making me cry all at the same time.
Fingers crossed!

And someone mentioned my ability to rock a bikini.
No, it will be ugly but one-pieces never fit right with my long torso plus the bikini bottoms I pick out are high enough to hold the roll in. I also have a tankini top in case I see Gerard Butler (People mag said he was vacationing in Hawaii)
if I see any celebs, I won't be taking any pics WITH them (my parole officer forbids me to get too close to them) ha!

3 comments:

  1. omg!!! i adore gerard...if u see him you better dang well get a good pic in his shorts and email it asap, you got my email!!! geez, you sure did brighten up my gloomy day!!! thanks!!!

    hope you get your kinks out, i hate those!! get all your packing done...and dont forget about all your liquids. that is a quite a pain all by itself! lol

    word verif: moolicke: something baby cows do....hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get some pics of him! Hopefully without his shirt on! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!