Thursday, February 10, 2011

I got most of my errands done today but I have put the packing part off for far too long.


I am a fly by the seat girl and it doesn't always bode well for me and the people who have to be around me.
I got my eyelashes dyed today. I am not that excited about the results but in truth, my lashes are thin and wimpy and mascara makes them fabulous. It didn't help that I had an eyelash poking me in the eye the other day and pulled out a bunch of them in the process, anyway, they are dark but not lush.
Live and learn.


I found a blow-up pillow for the plane but couldn't find a blanket I liked that was small and warm at the same time so I will bring one of my own. I did find a hot pink duffel bag for $12 to use as a carry-on so score on that.


I have to go in to work for a couple hours in the morning so my husband can leave to get his hair cut and then I need to pick up a few magazines for the flight and go tanning one last time.


If I see Gerard in Hawaii, I will tell him Hi for you guys. I have to say, he is way hot in The Ugly Truth but I haven't seen him in anything else.

By the way, our restaurant got Best Breakfast  2nd year in a row. Voting for Best Restaurant will be next week. (we came in 1st last year too!)

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, I didn't know you could dye your eyelashes. Congrats on best breakfast!

    Give Gerard a big kiss from Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the eye lashes. Let Gerard know I say Hi! There should be some other stars there, but they are usually in Maui, so maybe you'll have to find a way to get there and you can photo bomb some paparazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerard Butler was smoooooking hot in "300"!
    Have a blast in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go grab a fleece cheapie at TARGET! trust me, you WANT a blankie!!
    Yippeee for you and your breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have FUN!!!

    And congrats on winning best breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Best breakfast!
    I also had no idea you could get your eyelashes dyed! Do you have before and after pics??

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!