Sunday, February 6, 2011

This Morning

Front yard

Side yard/ driveway

Driveway

Back area of my Suburban (he has been driving it, always prepared) he has a portable foldable shovel (green bag), knife, handgun, extra clothes, 2 coats, a tow strap, flares, flashlights, 3 cans of de-icer, snow brush, cell phone charger, 2 ice scrapers, (and stains all over the carpet, the spring will bring a serious car detailing) I have Aveda hand lotion, lipgloss, snacks, bottled water, Starbucks gift card, kleenex and pink snow boots (who's gonna make it out alive? I am guessing not me)
Thank God I married him, who knows what would have become of me!
We are supposed to get 5-6 more inches on top of the 11 we got but it is supposed to warm up to the 40's toward the end of the week as well. (and by Saturday, I hope I am somewhere very warm with zero snow) Most of the main roads are clear but our neighborhood is still bad.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, more snow. Isn't it sad that it seems like "warming up" when it's only going to be in the 40's??? It's like 7 degrees here and the 40's sounds heavenly!!!

    (Hopefully it will be MUCH warmer where you are next week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to pack him when you leave the house. If you do just lift up the pants to show your pink boots and waive a kleenex with your moisturized hands to any passerbyer while smiling with your shiny lips and anyone will be bound to give you a lift to Starbucks, don't ya think. Your tummy won't be empty and you will be well hydrated anyway.

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at how prepared he is! You're really snowbound there!`

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!