Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cousins

I have lost my camera therefore, I had to get these from my sister's blog.
I love how my little one plays so well with her boys. He never complains and only once did he say they were monsters and that is when they were screaming and beating the crap out of each other.
They were climbing the tree in my sister's front yard and it occupied them long enough for us to get some serious work done around the house.
Plus, nobody was impaled, broke a bone, got stuck too high up, started bleeding or screamed once. Now that, my friends, is a good day.






Add caption

Do you see the look on her little's face? That is pure adoration.

4 comments:

  1. You LOST your camera?!?!?!? My heart aches for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute with Little One playing with his cousins; what a great tree for climbing too! I bet they look up to him in so many ways!

    glad to hear that his test turned out okay too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found your camera. I'm rarely without mine. I would be terribly lost.

    Little one is great, keeping the littler ones busy.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!