Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dilemma

Have you missed me?
Hello.....anyone?.......helllloooo?
Is this thing on?
Ok, I know I haven't really been posting much but I have it all in my mind and that is really all I have to say about that.
Not really. 
Apparently, my Google picture cache is full. I cannot load any more photos with purchasing a gigawompus or whatever for, get this, $5 a year.
This bothers me a lot but I do have approximately 6,92748384 more pictures to upload and that is just from our vacation so you see my dilemma.
When I mentioned this horrific news to my husband, he said, "why don't you start a new blog and link the old one to the new one so they can see your pictures?"
Oh, what to do.
I think I get like 300 photos for $5 but I already pay a lot for internet and I am a little perturbed that I have to pay more to chronicle my life, sad as it may be.
I am asking you all.
New blog or pay up?

6 comments:

  1. Pay up. Now this is coming from a woman who was just clocked on the head with a sizable rock and is just now getting the stars cleared out, but starting a new blog and all that crap is too much work. You spend $5 on a lipstick. You can spend it for a year of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thing happen to me a month or so ago. Although I did think of your husband's option, I opted for the other. I paid the $5. Skip a latte and be happy loading/blogging more pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooo! Yes, we're here. I have not idea what you're talking about. Obviously I do not have the photo problem. Ha
    That said, I will put in my 5 bucks worth...
    What they said... Pay it. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I was thinking along the same lines of your husband and start a new blog with pictures only. I hadn't heard about exceeding a limit with pictures, interesting!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to break down and pay it. I've considered starting an additional blog, but remembering to link the two together all the time..well, I have too many blonde moments to even consider that option! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to look into putting my photos on google. Mine are on a separate hard drive right now. What about putting some on other web sharing sites like Photobucket or Flicr?

    Or you can just pay up. I sure wouldn't go to the trouble of having a second blog.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!