Monday, March 14, 2011

It is my husbands birthday today!
Love you honey!


My sister Mel and I are at a place called Bounce U.
It is similar to the 10th level of hell.
There are lots of screaming kids, bad music and the smell of feet.
Since I have a low tolerance for children, especially loud ones, this seems like a bad idea.
Also, we cannot leave because the kids' grandmother and great-grandmother are here as are 3 of the boys' cousins. My son didn't come with us (he is wise beyond his years)


I hope I survive.

7 comments:

  1. this place sounds horrible. Hope you are released soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the place my boyfriend took his daughter for a birthday party this weekend. He called it "some kind of jumping place." You're right, it sounds like hell. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, what are you in for? bad behaviour? did you do something bad to your sister? bless your lil heart, she should buy you a new coach bag for that!! lol hope you make it out alive!! watchin the the bachelor and thinkin of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your hubby!! I hope he had a nice day!! Bounce sounds fun only if you were a young child, otherwise I hope it also served beer or wine for the parents!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just think, you could have been here for 6 inches of snow instead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, UGH! I hope you survived, I HATE places like that! Hope your hubbie had a great birthday and has MANY MANY more!
    Yes, wasabi peas are HOT and addictive :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!