Friday, March 18, 2011

Today when I picked up some shampoo and conditioner at the salon, I noticed they were selling these light the way soy candles. 
The money goes to help other countries fund water projects so they too can have the clean drinking water that we take for granted.
It smells amazing! (I lit it as soon as I got home)
It is made of organic essential oils including lavender (Mel), the glass holders were once wine cooler bottles and the boxes they are in are made from leftover Aveda packaging scraps.
If you love the smell of Aveda products, want to treat yourself a little, and want to help others while doing so, get one of these great candles either online or at an Aveda salon.
They are totally worth the $12.
(I am not getting a dime for suggesting this product, I just really love Aveda.

1 comment:

  1. never heard of it; but it sounds like a great product for a worthy cause!! we take it for granted, don't we with running water that is (relatively) safe to drink. We truly are blessed.

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!