Sunday, March 27, 2011

You will be delighted to know that my headache is gone and my neck is fine.
I give mucho credit to the 3 strawberry margaritas I had last night but I also took 2 Advil pm and slept with the heating pad practically wrapped around my neck so there is no solid answer.


I called our friends last night to see what time they wanted to meet us for dinner and the wife (you people will probably call her Mrs. Refrigerator) said she was on her way to take him back to the hospital because he had severe chest pain and his stomach was swollen again. I asked her to keep us updated and we went ahead to eat and she called us at 11 and they were home and he was feeling better. The doctor said the symptoms were caused by the cancer which is spreading. They are waiting to get an oncologist appt. to get an exact diagnoses.  
Please keep them in your prayers. The not knowing is the worst part.


So we had a depressing dinner and went home to watch a movie. We watched Killers, which was slightly dumb and kind of funny but what I noticed was that Ashton Kutcher has a nice bod (sorry honey, I really was watching the movie too)


Tomorrow morning we have another meeting to go over the final menu draft and if the company that is designing them doesn't have their sh#t together, my husband is going to do something bad. His stress level is a bit high and I look forward to this all being over. This week is gonna be the death of me.

4 comments:

  1. glad the headache is gone, I like your type of medicine (LOL)

    hang in there, the end is in sight! so very soon it will be done and it will be wonderful with the "new" restaurant!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you gave me your headache. Thanks! More prayers for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the menus get finished quickly, and I'm terribly sorry about your friend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your friend. I'll keep him in my thoughts. Glad your headache is gone. Interesting remedy. LOL My fingers are crossed your menus get done. Hope the week turns out better than you expect.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!