Wednesday, April 6, 2011

T minus one day

I have one hour of freedom before heading back to work.


Got our pictures taken for the newspaper. I wore a purple Banana Republic ruffle top with a gray Gap cardi and my new necklace. She showed me the pic that she was using for the paper- I look like an oversized eggplant.
Not the best outfit choice and oh did I ponder that one. Crap.


Menus are done and we stuffed the better part of 50 of the binders (8 pages apiece)
What carpal tunnel?


The franchise president/lawyer will be here tonight or tomorrow and our appt with our lawyer and Himself will be at 11am. My plan to bust out of town to Pier One and Target has been upended til Friday when, let me say this with feeling, WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!!
Surely that will change but a girl can dream.


My husband still has to wait til close so he can program the computer with all the new stuff, get rid of things we cannot have in the building (hopefully not the vodka I am squirreling in) like menus and recipe cards and other things we will think of late tonight when our latchkey kid is being raised by his friends' parents. Thank God he is sweet or they wouldn't be so agreeable to all this shenanigans with us and our negligence.
I have a ton of notes to write for the servers and cooks.


Gotta motor. Lots to do and patience ran out 6 hours ago.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure you looked just fine for the picture!! Yea!! it is almost here!!! I can't wait to hear about your official grand opening with your new menu, name, etc!! I'm sure it will be a hit!!!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i doubt you look like a giant eggplant....lol! can't wait to see the picture! your too cute! so glad all this is getting done and will soon be in your rear view mirror! woooo frikkin whoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHo doesnt like looking like an eggplant? really, you're so trendy! lol How exciting, can't wait for pics on the grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you learned nothing! I know you like your colors, but BLACK is always the photographic choice if you are in doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get through the area and check out your "new" restaurant!

    Hopefully you will truly have Friday off.

    I'll bet you looked cute in the paper photo.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!